Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the supreme governing body of EuroNGOs. It is a deliberative meeting of EuroNGOs members to be held each calendar year.
Its purpose is to:
• Adopt EuroNGOs multi-annual strategies presented by the Steering Committee;
• Review and amend the mission, goals, strategies and governance frameworks of the EuroNGOs;
• Review and assess activities and accounts;
• Discuss and deliberate on all matters of importance for the network;
• Elect Steering Committee members;
• Hold the Steering Committee accountable for its work.
The AGM is open to attendance by all members of EuroNGOs, of all categories of membership.
AGMs are usually held back to back to EuroNGOs annual conferences. In 2013 the AGM will take place on Friday 25 October in Berlin, Germany.
→Terms of Reference of the AGM of the EuroNGOs network
→ Our Organizational Chart can be accessed here